Students of younger generation are the backbone our country and their family. As such, they require prom guidance with regard to their education and studies. Vaastu Shastra has many guidelines for students, which can help them improve their concentration and memory, thereby leading to improvement in their studies.
Students are advised not to ignore the following tips:
1) North, Northeast or East is the best location for students to pursue their study when at home. They will be able to concentrate better as they can receive positive energy in these areas.
2) The door of the study room should be facing North, Northeast or East.
3) If the study room is on the 1st floor, ensure that it is not above or below a toilet.
4) Avoid sitting below any beam of your study room, as it may reduce your level of concentration.
5) It is better to sit and study in the Southern portion of your study room. Having a solid wall behind your back when you are studying will be a plus point.
6) While facing North or East while studying, there must be some open space in front of you. Avoid having a study rack or wall before you. If you sit facing a window that opens to good greenery, it will enrich your study.
7)Your study material should be lit by natural light or a table lamp. Your own shadow must not fall on your book or study material.
8) Avoid keeping too many books on your study table.
9) Keep a glass of water in front of your while studying.This will increase the level of your concentration.
10) Have a picture of Goddess Saraswati or God Hyagrivar in your study room. Their blessing is good for your memory.
11) The study room should be painted in pastel colours like Pista Green, Sky Blue or Lemon Yellow. There must be no dark colours like Red, as they can cause tension and distract you.
12) The picture of galloping horse and rising sun on the Eastern wall will be inspirational for the student.