Vaastu Shastra, in its form covers a range of areas, like factories, business centres, malls, industries etc. besides residential premises. Vastu Shastra also provides advice to all types of working professionals, like software engineers, lawyers, finance professionals, doctors, real estate builders, architects, lecturers , teachers
Though many of the Vaastu Principles are more or less common to all, there are a few important variations based on individual professions. Therefore, a few suggestions would differ but are required to be followed for better performance & suitable results at work place. Suggestions vary depending on the place of work, like malls, individual chambers, hospitals or clinics, or IT software parks or corporate set ups.
Some of the common principles for all professionals are:
1) Work Desk should always face in Southwest corner of the premises.
2) Avoid sitting in the centre of the premises or cabin room.
3) Never keep your work desk under a staircase, it leads to lot of negative energies
4) Place all electronic equipments like laptop or desktop, mobiles, fixed line phone , fridge, microwave etc. in the Southeast corner of the premises.
5) Basement needs to be avoided for choosing as workplace as it diverts negative energies which cannot move out and may hence create tensions for you
6) If you have office within your residential premises, please take care that the bedroom is not right next to your office room.
7) Please ensure proper ventilation with sufficient lighting in the premises or office room so that the flow of energy is constant and fresh
8) RO or Filtered water assembly should be placed at the North east corner of the room
9) Though today’s corporate setup demands oval or circular tables due to space constraints it should never be used as your work place. Its fine only for Pantry. Square of rectangle shaped tables are most preferred,
10) Do not sit right in front of a room’s entrance.
11) Keep your table always clean by clearing unnecessary papers and files regularly
12. North is the best direction while giving lectures of while performing operations or surgeries for Doctors.