Restaurents or cafeterias fall under the hospitality industry. We have heard numerous times that sometimes a not so famous restaurant also attracts lot of customers whereas a restaurant which has awesome food fails to attract customers . Certain Vaastu principles are also reserved for them in addition to the mandatory hygiene and health norms that one must follow.If you follow the right tips then the restaurant can just become famous by word of mouth without the need for any advertisement.
Given here are some of the important Vaastu tips.
1. The place where the restaurant is housed must have atleast 2 sides open facing North or East.
2. The tinted glass panels on the open side should be designed in such a way that people from inside are able to see outside but from outside it should not be visible as to what is happening inside.
3) Always try to look for a space in the first floor for the restaurant. This way the air and sound pollution can be kep to the minimum.
4) Following design must be the in-corporated in the layout of the restaurant or cafeteria:
- Dining tables should be either square or rectangle shaped. Oval, round or curved tables are not advisable.
- When the restaurant has sitting space available in plenty for new customers who walk-in they must be made to sit facing either East or West. In every table a small flower vase can be placed which can make the surrounding congenial
5) Kitchen area should be in the Southeast corner and the Cooks should preferable face East while preparing food items.
6) All heavy items, like grinder and raw materials, must be located on the South or West side.
8) Washroom should be in the Northwest or West location.
9) Display of Menu like Sweets or Snacks has to be at the Northwest corner